Job title: Advertising Account Executive
Our advertising team is looking for an ambitious advertising account executive who can manage some of our fantastic clients, fit within our hard-working and passionate team and thrive within a fast-paced, high energy, environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic graduate to join our client services team as an Account Executive in our Cardiff office, based in the heart of the City Centre.
The Account Executive role is key to the smooth running of client accounts within the Agency. They act as a pivotal support point for the wider client services team. They are an apprentice, learning and training as part of the job. Enthusiasm, positive thinking, dedication, team spirit and the desire to learn are fundamental. Attention to detail is key to being a good Account Executive. They will get involved with solving problems, drafting internal and external communications, and documenting progress on a variety of agency projects.
The ideal candidate would possess the following attributes:
• A flexible person, who will proactively seek solutions
• Has the ability to support the company culture and positioning
• Be open and communicative
• Take joint responsibility for learning and development
• Work independently on clients, but with regular referral to line manager for guidance
• Embraces change in a positive manner
• Is vocal within the team and a good communicator externally
• Is seen as a good representative of the company
• Presents well to different audiences
• Shares information with colleagues and feeds back successes to client
• Contributes constructively to client programmes
• Meets deadlines and agreed timetables
• Displays high quality standards.
In return you’ll be offered a salary in line with your experience, and the opportunity to join a happy and ambitious team based within Wales’ largest integrated agency.
For information on how we use your data, please see our Privacy Notice