Job title: Campaigns Administrator
Based at our central Cardiff offices, you will join a growing team of Media professionals working with a wide range of clients, delivering high profile, UK and international media campaigns.
Duties and responsibilities
These will include delegated administrative tasks, such as:
• Working with Account Managers on delegated tasks around campaign planning, buying and delivery.
• Maintaining client and supplier relationships, obtaining quotes and negotiating placements.
• Researching, planning and implementing media activity across all offline and online channels.
• Liaising with creative teams (internal, client and third-party) as well as supplier production teams.
• Monitoring and reporting on media activity.
• Booking media as directed and administration.
• Preparing for client meetings, producing notes, refreshments as appropriate.
A background in media is an advantage but not essential. More important is your professionalism, diligence, proven administration and organisational ability and your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
To apply, please upload a current CV and covering note at the following link.
For information on how we use your data, please see our Privacy Notice