HubSpot Operations Manager
Vacancy/Job title: HubSpot Operations Manager
Golley Slater are looking for an HubSpot Operations Manager to join our thriving marketing team.
We are making a significant shift in our new business effort, rebuilding our processes and content machine around HubSpot. Our objective is to accelerate our own business growth using the platform and with a revised and renewed website.
We are adding Automation to our list of specialisms and have trained members of our team on HubSpot and we currently operate automation projects for a number of clients using both HubSpot and Force 24. We want to take our automation proposition to the next level and actively promote our capabilities in this space. We are adding more, experienced people to help us package, convert and deliver the proposition.
This role is designed to help us achieve both of these aspirations with both internal responsibilities and external growth objectives.
What you will be doing:
We are looking for someone with a passion for B2B marketing, HubSpot and all of its capabilities
- To deliver and manage our own internal B2B HubSpot system, working across the GS network to support the new business initiative
- To develop our own business as a B2B HubSpot partner, promoting, converting and supporting the implementation of HubSpot solutions for Golley Slater clients.
- To encourage and promote best practice use of HubSpot internally and externally
The role will be responsible for:
- The deployment of HubSpot campaigns to generate inbound marketing leads for Golley Slater working closely with a range of business units: PR, Media/Search, Social, Research, Business Development, individual Golley Slater Business leaders.
- Optimising our use of HubSpot to attract and convert leads for GS services, applying email/SMS/one to one contact best practice: working with the content teams to advise on content strategy and how it should be implemented in HubSpot, creating, mapping, and automating customer journeys and scoring, working alongside business development teams to brief and review campaigns, share results.
- Lead the process of test and learn, setting up appropriate tests within HubSpot, sharing results, creating the insights that will improve campaign performance
- Ensure that we manage costs and cost-efficiencies with good data management and cleaning and an efficient approach to content deployment across channels (email, social, search).
- Shaping Golley Slater’s approach to marketing HubSpot externally, helping to package our proposition as a HubSpot Partner, developing and delivering webinars and wider content to attract leads, helping to onboard new business.
- You will be supported by a small HubSpot trained team who will rely on your expertise and knowledge to improve their capabilities over time. Your role will be to develop their HubSpot and B2B marketing skills and excite them as to the possibilities ….training, inspiring, growing the team.
The essential skills and experience you need to be successful in the role are:
- Proven experience in deploying HubSpot within B2B organisations – you may have worked for an agency and have a strong technical understanding of the HubSpot platform alongside practical B2B marketing skills.
- Demonstrable experience of designing, mapping and implementing customer journeys to capture and convert enquiries from web and other sources within an organisations.
- Experience in test and learn – able to demonstrate how insight from testing and an analysis of performance across key performance reports has been used to improve effectiveness
- Strong digital skills – an understanding of social and email in particular and an ability to apply digital campaigns in HubSpot effectively
- Ability to stand back and provide an analytical and data driven approach – looking at the overall campaign, whilst being able to deliver a more hands-on approach to campaign set up with hands on experience of social, search and email set up within the HubSpot tool.
- A degree of technical experience – able to provide an informed view on template effectiveness and help build templates and content within the HubSpot system.
- Loads of enthusiasm & passion for digital B2B marketing and HubSpot – which you are willing to share and use to inspire colleagues across the business.
If this sounds like a role you'd be perfect for, then please apply!
For information on how we use your data, please see our Privacy Notice