Media Account Manager
Vacancy/Job title: Media Account Manager
Vacancy/Job title: Account Manager (Media)
Golley Slater is looking for an Account Manager to join their thriving media team.
As a Media Account Manager, you will be an integral part of the client services team. You’ll be part of the account team working with a range of high-profile clients. From media planning and buying, to digital PPC, SEO and social media campaigns, you'll be part of a team that delivers truly innovative media solutions for our clients. Working closely with both the client, and agency account, digital and planning teams, this is a fast-paced role which requires strong project management skills. This role is perfect for an experienced Senior Account Executive, or established Account Manager with agency experience looking to take the next step in their career.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for the implementation and delivery of campaigns to brief, on time and to budget.
- Developing client relationships, gaining trust and credibility.
- Attending client meetings and presentations, presenting to clients where required
- Researching, preparing and writing presentation documents
- Ensuring that projects run smoothly, accurately and to budget, on time and to an agreed standard
- Working with internal departments and teams, including creative, strategy/planning, digital performance, and finance teams to ensure campaigns are delivered effectively
- Taking client briefs and ensuring as full a brief as possible is obtained by asking appropriate questions
The essential skills and experience you need to be successful in the role are:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an integrated agency environment
- Be able to communicate confidently across all levels, with clients and internally
- Be able to apply creative thinking to business problems
- Strong project management skills, with experience of managing multiple stakeholders and working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the various elements of the marketing mix, including digital.
- Be curious with a passion for self-development and professional growth
In return, we’ll give you the chance to build on these skills so you can advance your career with support and collaboration among a team who like to have fun as well as work hard. If this sounds like you, then please apply!
For information on how we use your data, please see our Privacy Notice