Golley Slater PRM are on the hunt for spirited and passionate people to join our Sales Division.
Are you looking for a rewarding role with fantastic career prospects and the opportunity to work with blue chip clients?
Are you looking for a genuine opportunity to develop your talent?
Do you have the ability to build business relationships and delight our customers?
If the answer to the above is YES, we would love to hear from you.
Our clients rely on us to perform their grass roots lead generation, gathering marketing insight and information along the journey. We are established in both Education and B2B markets working for the likes of npower, Briggs Equipment, ARCO and Sheffield Hallam University (to name a few).
Responsibilities of the New Business Executive include:
• Promoting our clients business accurately to their potential customers by making outbound telephone contact
• Take positive action to develop new sales and relationship-building skills to increase personal effectiveness and productivity
• Maintaining a high standard of quality calls to ensure that our client’s brand is represented professionally
• Record and pass on accurate details of sales opportunities to the Management
• Working towards and achieving daily and weekly targets (both team and individual)
What we are looking for in you:
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• The ability to engage with people well, building relationships easily
• Driven by a target driven environment, experience, development and progression
• Previous experience in sales (ideally outbound telephone sales)
• Customer service skills
What’s on offer to you:
• With bonus structure you will be achieving between £17,000-£20,000 OTE
• Sociable working hours
• Fantastic sales experience
• In-house City & Guild accreditation programme
• Top quality learning and development on the job
• Free onsite parking
• Next to Guiseley train station
For information on how we use your data, please see our Privacy Notice
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.