Job title: PPC Specialist
We're looking for an experienced PPC Specialist with a minimum 5 years’ experience and a demonstrable track record of success within PPC marketing. Based in Cardiff city centre, you will join an established media team working for clients across the sectors and throughout the UK.
You will hold a host of current Google Ads certifications as well as practical understanding of their strategic use within large and complex Search campaigns. You will recognise the value of optimisation and evaluation and working towards the achievement of campaign and client goals. Analytically minded, you will be comfortable working within an omni-channel work environment – deploying Search as part of integrated marketing campaigns.
Whilst predominantly focused on Search, you will contribute to Social and Programmatic campaigns and therefore an understanding of paid social media is essential and understanding of programmatic DSPs an advantage.
In return you’ll get to work on some truly challenging campaigns, so it’s essential that you can work as part of a team, are driven, yet adaptable and able to take direction from the Media Directors. You must be able to work across Google and Bing and it goes without saying you’ll know your way around WordStream, Google Analytics etc and hold at least an appreciation of SEO.
Your remit will include:
• Defining and refining strategies for PPC campaigns
• Running and managing clients’ campaigns
• Bid strategy, managing budgets to achieve optimum ROI
• Account Management, including attending client meetings
• Ongoing optimisation and evaluation
• Creating advertising copy based on research
• Keyword research
• Supporting colleagues working with Social and Programmatic media
• Leading our Google Partner status and development of knowledge and expertise.
Closing date: 3 December 2018.
For information on how we use your data, please see our Privacy Notice