Job title: PR Account Executive
We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and confident communicator to join our creative communications team as a PR Account Executive in our Cardiff office, based in the heart of the City Centre.
If you are a creative thinker and naturally curious individual with excellent writing skills then we want to hear from you. We are looking for someone who is a team player, highly-organised and passionate about progressing their career in PR. In return you’ll be offered a competitive salary in line with your experience, excellent training opportunities to develop your skills and the opportunity to join a dynamic and ambitious team based within Wales’ largest integrated agency.
No two days will be the same and you will be expected to support the account manager in delivering innovative PR campaigns that produce tangible results for clients. As a PR Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
• Writing press releases, news stories, thought leadership articles and case studies
• Pitching press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists to secure print, online and broadcast coverage for your clients
• Establishing positive client relationships through regular telephone, email and face-to-face contact
• Monitoring media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
• Attending client events and industry networking events
• Drafting social media posts for clients’ platforms such as their Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn page
• Contributing new and exciting ideas to secure coverage for clients and ensure we continue to deliver the most innovative and creative content
• Supporting the team on campaign administration including the development and distribution of activity reports, contact reports and campaign evaluations
If you are interested, please apply via the link below and submit a copy of your CV and cover letter.
For information on how we use your data, please see our Privacy Notice