Sales Development Representative
Vacancy/Job title: Sales Development Representative
Golley Slater are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our thriving lead generation agency.
Due to rapid client growth and new business wins, we are looking for new people to join the team in January for the role of Sales Development Representative. We are looking for strong communicators and problem solvers with exemplary phone manner. If you possess strong work ethics, are commercially minded, and have great interpersonal skills, then we would love to hear from you! This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join Golley Slater at a very exciting time in our journey!
What you will be doing:
• Qualifying and booking meetings for our client’s sales teams
• Taking ownership of data management and pipeline
• Achieving monthly and quarterly targets
• Maintaining a high standard of quality calls to ensure that our client’s brand is represented professionally
• Selling products and services to prospective customers through consultative relationship building
• Working to understand the business challenges facing our clients’ customers, and demonstrate how our clients can help.
Who we want:
As a Sales Development Representative, you are the starting point for all future conversations with our client’s potential customers. We need:
• Enthusiasm and a positive attitude are essential.
• A positive can-do attitude.
• Experience in self-generating leads.
• Ideally to have experience in a similar position booking B2B meetings, UK wide.
• Someone who can handle responsibility, is self-motivated and be able to manage their own workload with little supervision.
What’s in it for you?
• Basic salary from £18,000 - £22,000 dependent upon experience
• Uncapped commission structure – the more you sell, the more you earn
• Weekly & monthly incentives designed to drive performance and reward top performers
• The opportunity to gain knowledge across a variety of different sectors including utilities, financial services, telecommunications, education, retail, and professional services, working on some of the UK’s biggest and best B2B brands
In return, we’ll give you the chance to build on these skills so you can advance your career with support and collaboration among a team who like to have fun as well as work hard. If this sounds like you, then please apply!
For information on how we use your data, please see our Privacy Notice