We are on the look out for a Sales Manager to join our team in our office based in Guiseley, Leeds.
As a Sales Manager, you would lead, manage and develop your own sales team within the PRM business. You would ensure the team are meeting and exceeding of key performance metrics within the ‘The PRM Model’.
Main responsibilities include:
• Attendance – manage punctuality and adherence to shift patterns, with any adjustments agreed in advance and correctly reported.
• Objectives – every team member to be aware of their key performance indicators, and aware of their performance against these.
• Coaching – to deliver the required level of performance consistently and to drive continuous improvement and personal development.
• Reporting – update the business upon team and individual performance.
• Client – meet bespoke client needs and reporting requirements.
• Employee Engagement – motivated and inspire the team, measured through retention and contribution.
• Records – evidence of regular 121 performance reviews and coaching, and team meetings
• Adherence to business policy and legislation.
• Lead by example, showing interest and enthusiasm.
• Provide consistent “on the job” training.
• Desire to develop individuals – spend time with them, create opportunities and allow them to take responsibility - identify training needs and help individuals reach their full potential.
• Instigate the correct disciplinary procedures in accordance with Golley Slater and/or legal guidelines.
• We are ideally looking for someone who has experience of Management in a sales environment.
• An engaging personality who can build rapport internally quickly.
• The ability to identify areas of development, both team and individual.
• Experience in training others.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Keen eye of detail.
• Time management.
• You must be able to work independently and be motivated by being part of a high performing team / company.
What's on offer
• Basic salary is £18,000-£25,000 + Bonus.
• Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (4.30 on Friday) / 37 Hours per week.
• Internal progression.
• Free onsite parking.
• Regular social calendar including quarterly incentives, annual Summer and Christmas parties.
• 25 Days holiday.
Golley Slater PRM
Golley Slater PRM are part of the Golley Slater Group – a UK top 20 independent marketing agency.
We deliver marketing and sales strategies on behalf of our clients to help them acquire new customers. Making telephone contact to their potential customers and managing those businesses along the line to purchase.
Our B2B clients include numerous blue-chip businesses and well-known organisations, including Paymentsense, Npower and Briggs Equipment.
We also have a dedicated education services department that work with some of the UK’s leading colleges and universities such as Sheffield Hallam University.
Our modern office is conveniently located behind Guiseley train station and if you drive, we have free onsite parking.
For information on how we use your data, please see our Privacy Notice