Vacancy/Job title: Strategist
Golley Slater are looking for a Strategist to join their thriving strategist and insights team.
As a Strategist, you will help to represent the voice of the consumer in the Agency. You’ll be a part of the team responsible for developing the key strategic insights that underpin communication ideas. Working closely with both client, account team and researchers, you’ll research the market and understand the consumer, help formulate brand communications strategies for clients, and write creative briefs to enable creative teams to produce the best creative ideas.
What you will be doing:
- Developing a clear understanding of the client’s business environment and strategy
- Pitching and presenting, at both new business stage and existing clients
- Writing and hosting inspiring creative briefs that inspire the internal team to develop best in class work
- Using multiple research methodologies and data analysis to generate strong actionable insights
- Keeping in tune with new trends, behaviours, platforms, media and tools that are changing the landscape
- Development of reporting frameworks to measure objectives and KPIs, providing insight for optimisation and future work
The essential skills and experience you need to be successful in the role are:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a strategy/planning role
- Be an adept lateral, analytical and strategic thinker
- Be able to apply creative thinking to business problems
- Competent with analysing and interpreting complex and various sources of data and statistics
- Strong and persuasive communication skills
- Passion and fascination for human behaviour, social trends and how creative ideas influence people
In return, we’ll give you the chance to build on these skills so you can advance your career with support and collaboration among a team who like to have fun as well as work hard. If this sounds like you, then please apply!
For information on how we use your data, please see our Privacy Notice