Golley Slater are looking for a Media Executive to join our thriving media independent.
The role will provide support to the wider media team which specialises in traditional and digital media. You will work alongside an established and close-knit team of account handlers, Media Planners and digital specialists and play an integral role ensuring the smooth running of client accounts. This role is perfect for someone with some media or marketing experience looking to further their career in an agency setting.
What you will be doing:
- Working with Account Managers on delegated tasks around campaign planning, buying and delivery.
- Maintaining client and supplier relationships, obtaining quotes and negotiating placements.
- Researching, planning and implementing media activity across all offline and online channels.
- Liaising with creative teams (internal, client and third-party) as well as supplier production teams.
- Monitoring and reporting on media activity.
- Assisting in the preparation of new business documents and presentations.
- Supporting on quality control processes.
- Liaising with creative, production and finance teams and develop good working relationships.
The essential skills and experience you need to be successful in the role are:
- Experience working in an administrative role
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- A confident communicator with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Able to prioritise workload to tight deadlines
- Highly organised, methodical and obsessive attention to detail
- Commercial understanding and confident with numbers
- Take pride in consistently producing high-quality work
- A willingness to learn and continuously develop themselves.
Some of our benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- Birthday day off
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave pay
- Enhanced sick pay
- Compassionate leave policies, including paid pregnancy loss leave
- Employee assistance programme including access to free counselling sessions
- Life and service milestone awards
- Hybrid working and core hours (10 to 4)
- Life assurance (4 times annual salary)
- Option to buy extra holiday
- Pension scheme (5% employee, 3% employer)
In return, we’ll give you the chance to build on these skills and advance your career with support and collaboration among a team who like to have fun as well as work hard. If this sounds like you then please apply!