“As an agency, Golley Slater Results Marketing has its roots in the Direct Marketing industry, and we’re well aware of the importance of humanising communications. In our early years, it became part of our DNA to break with the formulaic mould of traditional DM and engage with audiences on deeper, more emotional terms.”
Suzanne Coleman, Managing Director
“By leading on an emotion angle, supported by the logic necessary to maintain the trust of a technology literate audience, 7:51 has helped to transform the business’ approach to offline and online B2B communications.”
Debi O'Brien, Account Director
- Always consider what proportion of your target audience is under 35. This group form the largest and fastest growing audience of professionals in the workforce.
- Appreciate that Millennials are well-informed and grew up with a wealth of information at their fingertips via the internet.
- These digital natives are ‘seekers’ of information and brands. They do not respond well to being ‘identified’ and ‘targeted’.
- Their primary resource for information is using a business’ website' to evaluate and support their buying decisions.
- Businesses must engage information-rich Millennials in a more holistic way by relating to them with their brand story, their values and social commitments.
- Millennials are no longer the newcomers to the workforce – they are increasingly the buyers, decision makers and key influencers.